Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bay Sabino Limerick

He's sold, but I am testing the new background. My old background, solid blue, was too turquoise and too strong, and it made all of my photos look bluish. I'm no good at adjusting color in a program, I would rather have a background that doesn't fool the camera into thinking that everything should be blue. So I took the background out to the workshop and sprayed clouds on it... I like it better. It's like a summer sky.

What do you think, is it an improvement?
BEFORE:
AFTER:

So now I need finer grained 'ground' and it should be an improvement...

2 comments:

  1. I like the softer background much better Joanie! Lovely colour bay too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! The cloud-strewn sky reflects better, and the horse looks "brighter"!

    ReplyDelete